RUSM is committed to providing safe and clean facilities to support the academic and general welfare of the RUSM community. The Dominica and Miramar campuses contain a variety of spaces indoors and out, inclusive of lecture halls, large group and small group study/meeting spaces, individual study space within large venues, labs, etc. In order to help in maintaining the safety, cleanliness and accessibility of these spaces there is an expectation that all RUSM community members will uphold the following expectations:
- Abide by any published policy regulating use of a specific location.
- Users of a space will be courteous to one another while upholding the rules of the space outlined within published policies.
- Users will clean up after themselves:
- Throw trash away in the proper vessels.
- All furniture within a space will remain in that space.
- Furniture within a defined space must be returned to its original configuration.
- Rooms must remain in safe working order
- Windows without installed blinds are not to be covered or obscured.
- Doors cannot be blocked.
- Coffee makers, hot plates, steamers and other food preparation appliances are not allowed.
- Some rooms can be reserved through the campus room reservation system.